A Message from the Owner of achievOrganized Co., Amanda Smoot:
Organizing has been my passion since the days of rearranging and reorganizing my bedroom as a child. I have a husband and two small daughters -- my life is busy and hectic, just like yours, and I know the struggle of trying to keep up with the multitude of stuff that ends up in our homes. So if you've found our website, you may have gotten to the point where you are fed up with feeling like you're drowning in paper, or you can never find anything when you need it, or you just can't find the time to do... well, anything. It's time. You need someone to help walk you through the process -- it's so overwhelming to do it alone. Let me use my passion for organizing to help you get a handle on your stuff and your life!
You may be asking, "why should I choose achievOrganized Co. over the other great professional organizers out there?" And I would ask myself the same question if I were looking to hire a professional organizer, or really, any service provider.
Here are a few things that I think really sets achievOrganized Co. apart:
4. Privacy & Confidentiality! - My clients NEVER have to worry about their personal & confidential information being shared with anyone without their permission. I take your privacy very seriously.
- 1. Organizing is something I love to do. I love to take a space that isn’t functioning and turn it into, well, one that is! It is my great pleasure to help someone fall in love with their spaces again after they are organized. It doesn’t always take much, but even a few small changes can have a huge impact and I love to see that transformation!
- 2. I understand that organization is a living thing. I have organized and reorganized different spaces in my own home several times. As we go through life, our day-to-day needs change, the “stuff” we have tends to change (6 years ago I didn’t have a separate drawer & cabinet for baby spoons & sippy cups…) and so our organizing systems must also evolve and grow with us. Many times when people become disorganized and overwhelmed by “stuff” it’s because something changed in their life--their previous systems (if they had any) are no longer working, but they can’t quite figure out a new solution. I know how to help you adjust what was working before to restore peace and order among your things, and your life!
- 3. No Pressure & No Judgment! I will never force you to get rid of something. Your stuff is your stuff and your business alone. If you ask me, I will give you my honest opinion and recommendation based on experience, but you make the ultimate decision on EVERY item. It’s not my job to judge you, your things, or your life… You tell me what you want to see happen, and I’ll help you achieve it. It’s as simple as that!
5. Customer Service. I have an extensive background in retail customer service, as well as a degree in Communications. My goal is to provide you with not only a more organized home & life, but with the best experience possible during your project. Organizing may not be as fun for you as it is for me, but I promise the process will be as painless as possible. Every job and every client is unique, and that is AWESOME! I want to celebrate that and really create customized solutions and long-term, sustainable systems for you and your family.
I want to help you achieve your organization goals in your home & life! I look forward to hearing from you!!